Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Vs. Extensions
What are the options in non-surgical hair additions? If you have hair loss, there are options such as non-surgical hair replacement, hair extensions, or a full wig. Further, each of these has many differences and options to sort through. As a result, this article may help you choose the type of hair addition you may want to use. Nonsurgical hair replacement is often called hair system, hair piece, topper, toupee etc.
Benefits of Hair Replacement Systems & Extensions Similarities
- Both hair replacement systems and extensions add hair density for women suffering hair loss.
- Cost compared to surgery, non-surgical hair replacement or hair extensions is a more affordable option.
- Hairpiece systems and extensions come in 100% human hair or synthetic.
- Human hair is preferable as it has a soft, silky texture. Synthetic hair doesn’t blend well with your natural hair, is more prone to tangling, and can’t be used with hot hairstyling products.
- However, synthetic hair is more affordable than a human hair product.
- With either hair addition, you can swim or play sports depending on type, maintenance and attachment.
- The recovery time of nonsurgical hair replacement and extensions is immediate compare to a surgical hair transplants.
- Cons: Both can become uncomfortable to people with certain sensitivities.
- Con: Quality of hair systems vary and cheap Inexpensive hair systems often have the fake look of the old toupee, topper.
What hair addition should I get hair extensions, a nonsurgical hair system, or a wig? Indeed, all these hair additions add density, but they differ in attachment methods and product design.
Hair Extensions Pros & Cons
Many women love adding hair extensions because they can instantly make their hair longer or thicker and increase volume. Attachment methods may include clips, tape, rings, glue, or wax. For example, a bonding polymer glue method is undetectable and molds the extensions to a client’s existing hair.
- Extensions add a small number of grouped strings of mane.
- These are attached to one’s hair at the back of the head.
- They add length and thickness to your total hair look.
- Most extensions come in a wide variety of lengths and colors.
- Attachments take a few hours of a tedious job.
- The weight of the added hair adds stress to your natural hair’s roots. Hair breakage and hair loss may occur due to weight and attachment methods.
- Avoid wearing them too long or tight to avoid traction alopecia hair loss.
10 Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Pros
- A non surgical hair replacement system option can provide scalp coverage from the forehead and back.
- Is non-surgical hair replacement worth it? No surgery pain and no scaring.
- There are no side effects of surgery or hair root pulling from extensions.
- Hair is on a base with hair density desired on any balding or hair loss area.
- You can get stylish hair designs like the pompadour or a fade look.
- The process is more comfortable to perform than the extension procedures.
- A clip-in piece uses 4 to 6 clips around the base parameter to attach to the person’s hair. It provides the option to wear it when you need it.
- Semi-permanent adhesion uses a fusion method to attach it to one’s scalp at the base, making it much more “hair friendly.”
- Above all, this hair addition can add volume and length within 45 minutes compared to hours of attaching single extension, one string at a time.
- How long does non-surgical hair replacement last? Non-surgical hair replacement systems can last up to 24 months depending on type, maintenance and lifestyle.
Texas Hair Extensions Cost
Average Hair Extensions Cost in DFW, Texas. The cost of clip-in hair extensions averages between $200 to $500, and Fusion extensions prices start at $1,200 to $6000.
Hair extensions at a professional salon typically cost $1200 to $3600, depending on the hair type, length, and attachment. Meanwhile, the price can cost more than $6,000 for long virgin hair and long hair length.
Because it’s more than just the initial product investment, hair coloring, cut, style costs, and other considerations are part of choosing hair extensions or replacement.
Moreover, consider the face shape, hair type, and lifestyle of the client using the hair addition. Similarly, will the hair extension be washed and styled with blow dryers, curling, or flat irons at home or in a salon? Every hair salon and stylist has value relating to their work input and used products.
Reallusions® Hair Replacement is for Women’s Hair Loss. There is always the need to consider comfort when it comes to hair replacement.
The new Reallusions® hair replacement is for women’s hair loss. REALLUSIONS® is handcrafted with 100% human hair with a super comfortable lightweight lace base. So your hair will make you feel more self-confident, sexy, and secure than ever before!
With REALLUSIONS® hair replacement, you need not limit your active lifestyle. There is an unparalleled fullness of life with Nu Hair restoration.
Best Non-Surgical Treatments
What Is The Best Treatment For Hair Loss? Nu Hair of TX hair loss experts with many years of experience in non-surgical hair replacement will work with you to restore your luxurious hair with the most natural look and natural care. Nu Hair in Dallas, Fort Worth, is the country’s top hair replacement center.
What makes us unique? We believe that your hair has the power to make you happy and confident. A modern Nu Hair system tech enables you to increase hair density to a beautiful full hair look. Watch our clients to discover hair loss solution and learn how Nu Hair can help you get your full hair look back
Nu Hair of Texas hair replacement center is in North Dallas, just off Preston Rd and 635 Freeway, near Addison, and minutes away from Allen, Arlington, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Richardson, and Plano, Texas area. Our central location is only 30 minutes drive from Southlake & Fort Worth. Discover easy ways to get your beautiful hair back with nonsurgical hair replacement and tips to optimize your hairstyle.