Best Hair Growth
Marvin Friedman, a hair restoration specialist in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, said proper hair care is healthy eating to get the best hair growth. Avocado is good for robust hair growth with many health benefits. Avocados prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. How do you keep your hair healthy and prevent hair loss?
Hair Care Tips
- Keep your hair and scalp healthy.
- Washing your hair ensures that your scalp and hair are free of dirt.
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb or brush
- Dry your hair naturally if possible
- Avoid heat-damaging styling tools like a hot dryer or hair straightener.
- Reduce hairstyling with harsh chemicals
- Eliminate any hairstyles that pull on the hair roots or dry and break the hair
- Use the best hair products natural hair care products.
- It is deep conditioning your hair once a week.
- Protect your hair from chlorinated water and the sun
- Improve proper intake of vitamins for healthy hair growth
- Maintain healthy diet
*Photos are our Transitions members’ & Nu Hair of Texas hair restoration results for hair loss, nonsurgical hair replacement, wigs, and MEp90 laser hair growth therapy. Real Clients. Real Results.
Best Hair Growth With Avocado
Marvin Friedman, a hair restoration specialist in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, said proper hair care is healthy eating. Avocado is good for better hair growth with many health benefits. Also, avocados prevent hair loss.
What makes avocado promote the best hair growth nutrition?
- Avocado oil consists of 71% monounsaturated fatty acids
- 13% polyunsaturated fatty acids
- And 16% saturated fatty acids help promote healthy blood lipid profiles.
- Avocado contains significant vitamins C and E.
Studies show that “avocados have the highest fruit antioxidant capacity, which may be one factor in promoting vascular health.” According to NHANES data, “avocado help reduce oxidative and inflammatory stress, enhancing blood flow and arterial endothelial health, with possible healthy aging protective effects.”
Eating avocado helps to thicken and strengthen your hair, according to Julie Revelant, a Fox News article. Avocado has Copper, a mineral nutrient that nourishes both hair and skin.
“Copper builds up the collagen and elastin of the skin that holds the hair follicle,” said Dr. Ellen Marmur, associate professor in the department of dermatology and the administration of genetics and genomics research at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City.
Avocado Is Healthy
The Dallas, TX, hair replacement expert’s advice is to enjoy avocado for its helpful natural remedy for treating hair loss and improving the condition of your hair. Avocado has vitamins that protect and strengthen hair.
- Avocado has potassium and amino acids necessary for healthy hair growth.
- Avocados contain about four grams of protein, which is among the highest fruits.
- Avocado is high in vitamins B and E.
- Vitamin B strengthens hair roots and shafts.
- Vitamin E helps repair damage to the scalp.
- The high-fat content of avocado makes it an excellent conditioner for hair care.
- Avocado has copper to supplement our body’s needs.
- Copper is an antioxidant that protects cells against damage. It helps form hemoglobin and collagen in the body, which can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots—a deficiency in copper results in anemia and increased parasitic infections.
- Copper contributes to balancing the body’s hormones, so hair grows healthy.
- Other copper-rich foods include shellfish, red meat, whole grains, dark leafy green vegetables, beans and legumes, nuts, and chocolate.
Gain Insights That Increase Best Hair Grow
We believe that your hair has the power to make you happy and confident. Our goal is to make that possible for everyone in the world.
Nu Hair of TX has provided nonsurgical hair loss solutions in the DFW area since 1986. Nu Hair of Texas is a full-service hair systems & alopecia wigs center known for putting quality first.
And, under the board-certified medical doctor’s guidance, the Nu Hair of Texas team is helping men and women regenerate new hair growth with the medical MEP90 laser hair therapy.
Nu Hair of Texas center is in North Dallas, just off Preston Rd and 635 Freeway, close to Addison, and minutes away from Allen, Arlington, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Richardson, Plano, Texas area. Our central location is only 30 minutes drive from Southlake & Fort Worth. Discover easy ways to get your beautiful hair back and tips to optimize your hairstyle.